- Responsible for sale generation in GT & MT markets for the allotted area.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Frequent follow up with the suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Review own sales performance periodically, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepares sales report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information & send reports to reporting authority on timely basis & as & when required.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current markets & future markets.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Involve more time in the market for sales promotion activities.
- Identifying each potential customer’s needs.
- Train promoters at frequent intervals & assess their performances to meet the desired targets.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Western India Cashew Company Pvt Ltd.
We are a proud inheritor of the legacy of Dhanalaxmi Vilas Cashew Company, founded in 1932 by "Wender" Krishna Pillai, a celebrated pioneer of the Indian cashew industry.
We are a third generation business, backed by strong family traditions of honesty, integrity, values and relevance to society.
Nuts are recognized as a healthy super-food and we are excited to delight the world with tasty and healthy nut-based food-products.
WICC has developed the packaging system, which is now the industry standard and won the National Award for packaging design and development from the Indian Institute of Packaging in 2001.The factory in Kerala has the most modern machineries in the industry and its packing center is ISO9002 certified – one of the first in the industry. The company is also awarded by international certifications like BRC (British Retail Consortium), HALAL, KOSHER etc.
WICC is having its manufacturing units in KERALA & TAMILNADU with a diverse workforce of around 450.
Our Mission - Deliver high quality edible nuts to the world ethically, and at good
Our Vision – To be the preferred supplier of nuts to the world.
Our Raison d'tre (Philosophy of existence and Purpose)
To contribute to building a world where tasty delights complement a healthy lifestyle, by creating and providing convenient, tasty, healthy and affordable nut-based foods.
Our Operations Philosophy -
Safety, Quality, Innovation, Productivity, Speed and Excitement
* SAFETY of employees, customers, products, factory, neighbors and environment.
* QUALITY in every step of every process, ensured by proper training, communication and feedback.
* INNOVATION to create new "wow" experiences for our customers and consumers.
* PRODUCTIVITY by continuously reducing wastage of materials, machinery, and effort, and by updating technology and improving processes.
* SPEED through planned performance and every process being supplied its inputs of the requisite quality on time and supplying its succeeding process on time.
* EXCITEMENT by striving to learn every day; by understanding our work, doing it well and challenging expectations; by helping each other to improve and achieve more every day.
Our Customer Philosophy -
To contribute to our customers' happiness, success and profitability by understanding, respecting and exceeding their delivery and quality expectations including provision of tasty, healthy, safe and affordable foods to their consumers.
Our Employee philosophy -
To foster a relationship of fairness and mutual respect, where employees develop personally while contributing to the Company's objectives including delivery, profitability and growth.
Our employees should obtain happiness and fulfilment through producing convenient, tasty, healthy, safe and affordable foods.
Brief Profile / Credentials of Mr. Harikrishnan. R. Nair-
Hari Krishnan Nair is President of Western India Cashew Company (WIC), a leading processor of edible nuts. In 2017, WIC won National Awards for being the biggest exporter of cashews in consumer packs from India and for introduction of innovative cashew products – Pure Heart Nut-spreads and Snack Nuts. WIC has also won the Mondelez Asia Pacific Supplier Excellence Award in 2014 and a National Award for Packaging development in 2000.
Hari headed the Cashew Export Promotion Council of India as Chairman from 2011-13 after serving as Vice Chairman from 2007-11. At CEPCI, he finalized the UN-ECE Standard for Cashew Kernels (2009-13) as Rapporteur.
He is a past Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Kerala and is currently co-chair of CII (Southern Region) Food and Agriculture Panel. He is an active Charter Member of TiE Kerala.
Hari holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta and a B. Com from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Bangalore. He is a Rotarian and a past Round Tabler.